30 January 2012

Stripey Mitts

Next up a birthday present for my Sister in Law (i'm not married, but as good as) After She had seen my Pinky Mitts she asked for a pair for herself. First I must explain that they don't seem to have these style mittens here in Sweden, and people find them really strange and laugh that they're for using your phone or smoking, but they're perfectly normal in England!


Anyway she had specified on the colour, Black and Grey stripey, she doesn't wear much colour, I was going to put a tiny bit of colour on them, maybe the fleecy inside or the button, but decided against it as I was making them for her birthday and didn't want to give her something she might not 100% love. I also fleece lined these to make them extra warm and used chunky wool, so they were really quick to knit. I had also just bought these nice Made by Kirsty labels for putting in my presents, so great place to start them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment