26 January 2012

Oink Oink


Then a friend decided she was going to make some finger puppets for her niece, she asked if I would make some too, so looking at my wool supply surprise surprise I realised I had lots of left over pink so decided to first make a pig.







This was the trickiest thing I had and have made, and since making this one I haven't made any more and don't plan to, I didn't find it fun. I think my friend ended up making maybe 3 puppets and then gave up herself, they were her first ever knitted items and since then she has taken up crochet and has kind of given up on the knitting!









Sorry they're not very good pictures, I think I must have taken these with my phone camera, and I can't find the pig now, most of my life is packed away in a box for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment