21 January 2012

Feeling a little unsure

So I've been thinking for a while how to continue this blog, I want to bring it more up to date, because I'm creating all the time, but I still want to add past projects. Also I don't want to feel like I'm forever talking in the past tense until I can eventually catch up with myself, so I've decided to add all of my projects quickly one at a time, trying to keep them in the order I have completed them and only write a brief thing about each instead of explaining my journey through each different step, then I will be free to just continue as and when I create. After all, the point to my blog is to try to inspire people to get creative.

I tend to look around in shops, buy craft books and search online and then become inspired to make my own interpretations of things I see. We're extending our house at the moment so I'm trying to make all of the soft furnishings myself, I've been shopping a lot in the charity shops for material, which I love, but we'll get to that a bit later and I'll explain why I try to buy all my material second hand.

I don't have any followers yet, so I don't really feel the need to write up any patterns, but later if you find yourself looking at my designs, feel free to ask for any patterns you may like, I'm happy to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment