21 April 2012

Thrifty bag for thrifty shopping

Ooh I love this bag I made the other day, As I said before I get all of my material from the second hand shop, old curtains or sheets, or if I'm lucky, actual whole pieces of unused material. Well I had this material, you will probably recognise it from one of the pots and the bibs, and decided to make a bag from it, a bag to use when I'm material shopping, I decided, just in case I didn't make it sturdy enough it would only carry light material, so less likely to brake. But it's amazing, I'm really happy with it, I even did padded handles to make it comfier to carry. My Mum asked if she had shown me how to make this style of bag, so I said no, I had looked at a couple of existing bags and just guessed how it would be made, she said how clever I was hehe, I really don't feel like it's difficult to make anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment