22 April 2012

Another hat

Yes, another hat! They went down a treat at Christmas, and my sister asked for another one, or two. So I have made her one so far, I actually made it a little while ago, but didn't finish it off properly until just recently. I made it really quickly but then the longer it sat here, the warmer it was getting in England so I just decided she can take it home with her after her visit in May, if she doesn't want to wear it yet, she'll have it ready for next winter, and I'll make her another one by then, so she'll have plenty to choose from.

So She said she still wanted it stripey, but she had no preference on colours, so I chose yellow to brighten up her winter and slate grey, and then I added some cute little butterfly buttons fluttering around on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment