19 April 2012

A gift from the heart

It was my friends birthday yesterday, she lives in Germany so I had to think ahead as to what I might give and send in time for her special day. I had just been looking at idea's on the Internet for future projects a few days before and I had come across these pretty little fabric heart magnets and the idea of them popped back in to my head, this was what I would make, simple, but meaningful and very pretty. I went to the second hand shop to see what fabric I could find, obviously I had fabric I could have used, but her favourite colour is Blue and I don't have any of that, so had to go buy some. The ones I had seen online were just plain but made of floral material, but I decided to make them more personal to embroider something on to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment