11 April 2012

Skrivmaskin cover

My Swedish love got his old typewriter out and put it in to our unfinished house and was worried about it getting all dusty and asked if I could fashion him some sort of cover for it, he said he wanted it to be elasticated around the bottom to seal it a little better but that I was free to make it look howerever I wanted. Well his favourite colours are green and brown, and he's very minimalistic with his designs so I went to the second hand shop to see what I could find, and this is what I made:


Look at his horrible old desk that he loves with it's bit's of paint all over it! I'm not sure that this is really a good picture of it, but I guess you get the general idea of how it looks.

What i'm really loving about sewing is that you realy can easily just make anything you can think of, just measure and allow for seams and off you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment