8 February 2013

The announcement

Finally, we got pregnant! We couldn't be happier about it, we are still on cloud 9, everyday when we feel him wriggling about in my tummy, it's a blissful feeling.

So I needed to announce to my brothers and sister, unfortunately we don't live in the same country now, with me living in Sweden, and I didn't want to just skype them and tell them, so I looked around on the internet for a different idea for how to tell them, and there it was. I'm always saying 'Bun in the oven' so I decided this was the perfect way to break it to them, I would make a Bun in the oven, and here it is.















I made one each for my two brothers, one for my sister, one for my parents, even though they already knew, and then I made one each for my grandmothers. Being in Sweden I thought it would be nice to address them to their Swedish names, so in Swedish my brothers will be Morbror, which directly translates to Mothers brother, my sister is Moster, Mothers sister, my parents are Mormor and Morfar, mothers mother and mothers father, and my grandmothers are Gammel Mormor and Gammel Farmor, old Mothers mother and old Fathers mother. It makes so much sense in Sweden, so practical as always.

This great news will probably change up the topics of all of my future projects, maybe this will turn into a baby items blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment