25 March 2012

Learning Embroidery

My mum and dad came for a visit in Feb and my mum and I had some crafty sessions, she is very handy with a needle and thread and I want to learn her skills. I finally decided to try out embroidery after putting it off for so long. I always wanted to try it but thought it would be such a slow process and that it might be a bit fddly and difficult. But it's the complete opposite. I decided to embroider to a cushion cover so flicking though my book of ideas I came across a picture of a rabbit sitting up, but i noticed that if i changed it slightly I could make it look like my beloved guinea pigs. It was so easy to do, and it didn't take to long either, and the end product is really cute, i'm really happy with it and can't wait to put in into our new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment