28 February 2012

Chunky leg warmers

After I was done with the Christmas presents, I decided to make something for myself, and what better than another pair of leg warmers. I love leg warmers, I hate wearing thick socks, they make my feet feel to trapped, so leg warmers are perfect, and plus they look really good poking out over the top of my snow boots.
When I was looking for a pattern for these, I decided that I wanted to have stirrups, but when I made them I realised that when making such chunky leg warmers, stirrups really aren't such a good idea, they don't feel as comfortable under my feet when in my shoes. So usually I just wear them pulled up. Also another thing i'm not 100% happy with is that extra bit with the button, it just seems to flop down, so i'll probably take it off and just put the button directly on to the leg warmer. Once i've done that, i'll love them completely, I love the colours they're so Autumny.

No comments:

Post a Comment